A range of uniform may be worn depending on preferences of child or parent.
• Green sweatshirt or cardigan (available with school logo)
• White polo shirt (available with school logo)
• Grey trousers
• Grey skirt or pinafore dress (knee length)
• Green checked dresses in summer term or warmer weather
• Grey long shorts are permitted in summer term or warmer weather
• Black sensible shoes – not trainers
YEAR 6 pupils wear a Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan (available with school logo)
Every child must have a white T-shirt or a coloured T-shirt (according to their house colour) and black shorts.
Red-Delamere, Blue-Beeston, Green-Tattenhall, Yellow- Burwardsley
Black pumps for hall use.
Junior children may need something warmer (track suit) for when they participate in outdoor PE and a pair of trainers.
In the summer, shoes or sandals should be worn in school with trainers being used for outdoor PE.
Long hair must be tied back for PE and jewellery, including earrings, removed. If your child cannot remove earrings, then these should be covered with small plasters.
Remember to put your child’s name on each item of clothing.
Uniform may be purchased at the ‘Uniform Shop’ Whitby Road, Ellesmere Port